eBike Tourer 6sp 24V 250W Folding Electric Bike Black
eBike Tourer 6sp 24V 250W Folding Electric Bike with 20inch Wheels
The Tourer eBike is powered by a 24V lithium ion battery and can carry you up to 30 miles on a single charge, giving you plenty of time to take in the views with no stress. It’s also designed with six Shimano gears for comfort, as well as three levels of assistance and 6km per hour walk assist mode to make challenging hills a thing of the past.
Its fully folding, low step through frame makes it so easy to mount and dismount, as well as storing and travel. You can enjoy your ride for even longer too with the sculpted comfort saddle whilst 20in Kenda tyres to keep you rooted to the road.
This e-bike comes with a 6 month warranty.
- 6 Speed Shimano Revoshift Gears
- 4 Power Modes (0-3) plus Walk Assist
- Fully folding with low step through frame
- Comes 99% Built!
- Weighs only 24kg with battery
- Large comfort saddle for longer journeys
- CST branded tyres specially designed for e-bikes to keep wheels firmly planted on the ground
- Double walled rims for stronger wheels
- 13" hi tensile steel folding frame in blue or black
- Front wheel drive
- Equipped with a sturdy kickstand
- FRAME: 13" Fully folding Hi tensile steel
- RIM: Double walled rim
- GEARS: 6 speed Shimano Revoshift gears
- WHEELS: 20" wheels
- TYRES: CST branded (Specially made for all terrain. Made to keep wheels planted firmly on the ground.)
- BRAKES: Alloy V brakes
- SADDLE: Large comfort saddle designed with comfort in mind
- BATTERY: 24V 7Ah removable lithium battery.
- CHARGING TIME: 2-3 hours
- RANGE: Capable of up to 30 miles per charge
- MOTOR: 24V
- Product Size: 87cm (L) x 36.5cm (W) x 78cm (H)
- Weight (with battery): 24kg
- 1 x eLife Tourer with:
- 1 x Reflector
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x set of battery keys
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Bell
- 1 x Manual
Luggage strap and toolkit are not included
Download the Tourer Instructions
We are not able to dispatch to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Isles as our courier is unable to ship to these locations due to the lithium ion battery which can not be transported by air.
Additional postage costs will be required for addresses in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland ( Zone 2 postcodes) .
Please contact us before purchasing for further information.