The La Grande Reconditioned E bike that includes all the features an options you get on a £1,000 + eBike that you would need without lacking in style and design.
Ride it like a conventional bike, but as soon as you pedal, you'll feel the pedal assist motor kick in and this will power you up to a maximum of 40km on one charge with only 2-3 hours charging time from flat. The La Grande is powered by the 250w motor and the 36v 8.8ah lithium ion battery, which is conveniently tucked away under the saddle and compact and light-weight.
With the pedal-assist, if you pedal, the bike will assist you up to 14mph (23mph), but you can pedal harder if you'd like to go faster. The 21 speed Shimano Tourney gears will help you find the perfect gear to ride in.
There are 4 power modes which can easily be selected by the push of a button on the handlebar to offer you different levels of assistance. The eLife La Grande also has a walking assist mode, which gives you up to 3.7mph (6kph) assistance when you walk alongside the bike or would like a boost off at the lights. You will really feel the power of the eLife La Grande most when you reach a hill and start to slow down. Hills will feel flatter and you'll be able to explore further with this electric bike.
Sturdy parking kick stand no need to lean your bike against a wall
The elegant, low, step-through frame allows for easy mounting and dismounting, making it suitable for all riders. Equipped with a lightweight, alloy folding frame designed for agility and control when riding, this electric bike is a perfect addition to a busy lifestyle. The eLife La Grande rides on 26inch alloy wheels and all terrain CST tyres, which are specially designed for e-bikes and to keep your wheels firmly planted on the road. The tyres are also puncture resistant and have enough grip for loose country paths, but are also suitable for city riding.
Designed with comfort in mind, the adjustable alloy handlebar and seat post provide flexibility and even more convenience. The bespoke designed saddle is specially sculptured for added comfort, making the eLife La Grande great for travelling long distances. This will mean riding more miles will be a breeze. The eLife La Grande is finished off with full metal mudguards with integrated rear reflectors to protect you and your bike on the move. An essential sturdy kick-stand is also included for easy storage and parking.
As soon as you start pedalling the motor kicks in. This is called pedal assist, it has three levels of assistance, low medium and high. It makes light work of hills and wind and allows you to travel further than you ever thought possible. This means you can speed past regular bikes on the hills and also the flat. Full assistance will power you to 15.5 miles per hour. Never again arrive at work sweaty, you can ride this bike in full business attire. La Grande makes commuting a dream.
Size: 111.3 x 22 x 110cm
Folded: 96 x 36.5 x 80cm
Weight (with battery): 26kg
Weight (without battery): 23kg
Battery weight: 3kg
MANUFACTURER REFURBISHED - Item has some minor marks/scratches on the frame. Signs of previous use.
6 Month Warranty - Excludes inner tubes and tyres
Features & Specs
- Small, but high powered 36v 8.8ah lithium ion battery easily removed for charging, can charge on or off the bike
- 26 inch wheels and all terrain CST branded tires (largest tire brand in the world) puncture resistant and keeps tires firmly on the road, whether it be town or country roads
- Up to 40km assisted pedalling on one charge (depending on weight of rider and the terrain covered)
- 2-3 hours charging time from flat
- 18.5" alloy folding frame in metallic platinum unisex, suitable for both male and females
- Alloy double wall rims for stronger, more durable wheels
- Alloy disc brakes perfect for stopping when it's wet outside
- Comes almost 100% built you only need to fix the handlebar in place with the provided Allen key
- 4 power modes - from 0 to level 3 of assistance. 0 is no assistance and 3 is the highest level. Can be controlled from handlebars.
- Has walking assist mode use it to help you push the bike through crowded pedestrian street. Can be controlled from handlebars by holding down the minus button.
- Chain comes already lubricated and greased
- 21 speed Shimano tourney gears and Shimano thumb shift gears
- Approx. 900 charges per battery
- Max user weight 19 stone 6lbs / 125kg
- Front wheel drive
- Easy adjust system on alloy handlebars and alloy seat post help you find the perfect position
- Quick release wheels on the rear allows you to get them off quickly
- Folding pedals which lock into place
- Bespoke saddle designed for longer journeys
- Integrated full mudguards give protection from all weather
- Front suspension
- Sturdy parking kick stand no need to lean your bike against a wall
- The elegant, low, step-through frame allows for easy mounting and dismounting, making it suitable for all riders. Equipped with a lightweight, alloy folding frame designed for agility and
- control when riding, this electric bike is a perfect addition to a busy lifestyle. The eLife La Grande rides on 26inch alloy wheels and all terrain CST tyres, which are specially designed for e
- bikes and to keep your wheels firmly planted on the road. The tyres are also puncture resistant and have enough grip for loose country paths, but are also suitable for city riding.
- eLife La Grande Grey 21Sp 36V 250W Electric Folding Bike 26inch Wheel
- Battery Keys
|Max Range||Up to 35 Miles|
|Charge Time||4 hours|
|Brakes||Disk front and rear|
|Weight Incl. Battery||23kg|
|Product Dimensions||112cm x 22cm x 110cm Length, Width, Height|
|Foldable Dimensions||96cm x 37cm x 80cm Length, Width, Height|
|La Grande Instructions||Download|