eBike Explorer Black Electric Bike
The eLIFe Explorer is a thoroughly practical 20inch wheel folding the electric bike.
Please Note this bike has the battery located under the pannier rack.
The eBike Explorer is a thoroughly practical 20inch wheel folding the electric bike. The robust steel frame and 36 Volt electrical system and rear wheel drive motor are designed to give you miles of trouble free electric biking. Because it is fold-able it is easy to transport in the boot of a small car or hatchback. It weighs 22.15Kg without the battery which adds 2.8 kg to the overall weight. The battery is housed behind the seat post and is locked in with a key that is also the key that switches the battery ON. The Motor is a XOFO 250w Brushless Motor.
3 steps to folding: fold pedals, fold frame in half, fold-down handlebars. Folded Measurements: 80cm.long, 60cm high and 45cm wide
- 36V X 7 Ah battery will power you up to 25 miles (Dependant on rider weight, ability and terrain)
- The battery weighs 2.8Kg (guaranteed 6 months)
- Bike + battery 25.95kg.
- High-quality lithium cells
- Fully recharged in 4 hours
- Battery charger included
- Spares readily available
Riding the bike
- Switch on battery
- Switch on 790 display (red button)
- Select power (green button)
- When you pedal off, the motor cuts in pulling you along
- 6 Gears help the rider on steep hills.
- Shimano Index Gear Shifter. 1 Click is one gear change
- Max speed 15 mph (EU law)
Other features of the eBike Explorer
- Full mudguards
- Comfortable hand grips
- Handlebars adjustable for height
- Adjustable seat post for different size riders
- Saddle tilts for battery removal. ( No need to take the saddle out)
- Owners manual
MANUFACTURER REFURBISHED - Item has some minor marks/scratches on the frame. Signs of previous use. 6 Month Warranty - Excludes inner tubes and tyres
6 Month Parts Warranty
Luggage strap and toolkit are not included
Download the Explorer Instructions
We are not able to dispatch to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man or the Channel Isles as our courier is unable to ship to these locations due to the lithium ion battery which can not be transported by air.
Additional postage costs will be required for addresses in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland ( Zone 2 postcodes) .
Please contact us before purchasing for further information.